Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Covid-19, Day 8: WFH

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

WFH, I've recently learned, means "working from home."

Today was my last day in the office. This is what my view normally looks like. It's a fantastic office, with a full bank of windows to my right which overlook a park-like setting. It's generally quiet, but there are people around me so it does not feel lonely. It's been a sanctuary, full of plants and my essential oil air diffuser and herbal teas. I will miss it.

My daily view at work

This afternoon at 4pm, we had our first full team gathering. There are some young people on our team, and it was interesting to see the level of casual that they brought to the meeting. 

First virtual meeting with UMKC Foundation colleagues

When we get them off their screens, the boys have been creative with playdough and legos. Jonas particularly loves the Lego architecture series which unfortunately are very expensive. 

Jonas completes Lego London

No comments: