Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Needle Time

From 9/15/2009

Highlights of our trip to San Francisco for IVF with the entourage (Jonas, Ed, Me, my mother, his mother, his sister, his brother-in-law, lots of drugs, tons of toys and toddler equipment, car seats, strollers, and oh yeah, luggage):

  • My mother telling me that if she dies before her dog, have the dog euthanized and buried (cremated) with her.
  • Hearing my mother-in-law laugh in utter joy with Jonas
  • Jonas shattering the screen on the GPS when we’re knee deep in wine country, 70 miles from SF
  • Jonas shopping at Justice – an all girl clothing shop in the mall; we watched him wander in and pick out silver sparkle ballet flats. He has a shoe fetish for sure.
  • Jonas ignoring all of the fun climbing and tunnel scultptures in favor of selecting shoes from the shoe cubby at the mall playground.
I would have blogged more, but I don't think I was feeling well.

No comments: