Thursday, April 9, 2020

Covid-19, Day 28: 3-hr WebEx Meetings

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

I'm sitting at my desk on a 3-hour interactive presentation (i.e. I have to pay attention) on data analytics. And my view from my desk is the street. And the weather is gorgeous, sunny and 80. And I keep watching people walking their dogs, riding bikes with their kids, and strolling with their spouse. It's miserable. But I did eventually get outside to take a look at these pretty gals.



More photos of my free, surprise tulips
And I had a great lunch break.

Leftover chicken and sausage gumbo with potato salad
When I finally broke free of work for the day, Ed and I went for a walk. As we typically do, we hunted pokemon.

An Apom photobombed my Raquaza
As we walked through the neighborhood, I noticed, with pleasure, the quiet. Few cars, no loud music, no sirens. All of the houses were lit from inside. As we headed back home, we stopped to look at the moon. A couple were outside their home, also looking. They were friendly, and chatted with us. I find that people are more aware of each other these days. 

Full Pink Moon - brightest supermoon of the year
In the news:
  • 3,307 cases in Missouri, 53 deaths, 31,654 tested
    • 219 in Kansas City, 1,203 in St. Louis
  •  900 cases in Kansas, 27 deaths, 223 hospitalized
    • 422 in Kansas side of the KC metro
  • 16,284 cases in Louisiana, 582 deaths, 1,996 hospitalized


No comments: