Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Smiles & Laughter

Jonas is now smiling regularly, and it's not gas! I only have a moment because I hear him stirring in the other room. He wants to be held constantly!

His is eating more often but in smaller feedings. The books tell me he should be eating more milk but less often. Oh well. No one told him that. He is also spitting up a bit more. I've started putting a bib on him. This evening, when Ed came home, he noticed Jonas' bib - a yellow duck that says "I'm so cute!" Before I knew it, Ed had turned the bib around to that it functioned as a superhero cape. We named him "Super Burping Duck"

We are both still so enamored. We look at him and marvel at everything he does. He is the cutest child in the world to us.

By the way, in case the title doesn't make sense to you: Jonas is smiling and we are laughing.

No comments: